
Ashley and Cassidy came to visit me! They are just the Best. It was so fun to have them.

We went to this cute place called the breakfast club. this was a really delicious meal, prepared by the nice man in the background. he was very nice.

we also went to New Hampshire and Maine! (sorry I couldn't get this flipped around for some reason)

this is a train i rode a lot.

this is me kicking harvard.

and this is my first attempt at defacing public property! pretty good ya? If you are ever in Brighton on the corner of Western Ave and Mackin Street, you may want to check it out.

this is the very last day of my internship! My supervisor took us all out for lunch (upper crust pizza= WAY better than school lunch pizza).

and this last one pretty much sums it up...
1 comment:
You went to the Breakfast Club! Every single time I pass that place, I think, "I want to go there." But still I haven't. One day...
Post a Comment