So, camping was really fun.

this is snowy showing us humans how to lick your nose with your tongue (a task which few homonids are capable of).

here are some trees and some light. photo cred goes to amber, sister-in-law extraordinare.

er'y body in the boat.

I just thought this little family picture of everyone in the middle of the woods hovered around the camera looking at the digitally captured scenery... was kind of cute.

me and my crocheted football helmet-esque beanie and my not so crocheted nephew.

The original dragonfly hair clips... yup. those are real.


Slacklining in the forest. the nephews did really good for their first time. I was really impressed.

this is me "pretending" to fall off this log... you know, if there is one thing i have learned from young children- it is that the line between pretend and real is imaginary. pretend is real. which translates into- I was really falling off this log.
2 comments:
Yikes....I can't believe Lindy stood still for the dragonflies....and the sun through the trees is wonderful! We're glad you're back on this side of the continental divide!
your face is so cute. i miss it.
Post a Comment