my family in providence threw me a pretty legitimate birthday party... there were hats, blowers, decorated trees, presents, a six foot inflatable birthday cake, and a non inflatable real apple pie with candles and ice cream. pues, all necessary ingredients for a birthday party were accounted for. it was real cute.
some other highlights include hearing from my precious and tiny nephews who assured me that on my next birthday I would be 44 (uhhh, carson- check your math k?) but also that I looked really pretty- so that was kind.
oh and not to mention my dear dear roommates and friends who got me a long sought after eblskiver pan and carly who made me a delicious strawberry cake (from SCRATCH...what a lady).
thanks er'y body!
3 comments:
What a festive event! and well deserved...
i like the new shoes.
here's the thing. you will get your present when you come out here to CA in october. Just make that happen. because the reality is by the time I actually get to a post office...it will be sometime next May.
I like the shoes too. and the birthday hat. and that you had such a lovely birthday with so many lovely people who care about you. you deserve it.
Post a Comment