Friday, June 13, 2008

cloudy eyed dogs

so for the past week i've been home alone while my brother and his family are at scout camp. in their absence i have learned many things. things about myself and things about the world but mainly i have learned that i really don’t like the way some dog’s eyes are all clouded over. you know the type-it's like they’re blind, but they aren’t. they just want you to think they are so you will pet them and give them alms (doggie alms). Not that I have anything against blind PEOPLE but apparently I have some subconscious issues with blind dogs. And before you say a word about seeing-eye dogs, let me assure you that the service they render, however noble, does not make their cloudy-eyed cousins any more acceptable or less creepy.

current pet count: 11

2 comments:

Becca said...

I think most dogs are creepy (even clear-eyed ones). I would hate to have a run-in with a cloudy eyed dog. You are very brave.

Seriously... said...

Brady doesn't like the way some dog's eyes glow in pictures. I would agree.