Wednesday, June 2, 2010

ok i will

i'm going to start blogging again. its been a while, so just don'e expect too much and you won't be disappointed. here is a brief update of what has been going on lately...
I started the PhD program in Speech Language Pathology at Utah state
I decided that "Master" was a much cooler title than "Doctor" so I quit the program and graduated!
I moved to Sandy to live with my roommate's family- they are so amazing and so nice and so fun.
I'm have an internship at "health south rehabilitation hospital" for the next few weeks. it is good. I've been trying to start a health south frisbee league, but it doesn't seem like anyone is overly excited about this (which I am trying not to take personally so I'm blaming the lack of response on the high level of hip replacements and strokes going on around here).
I got a job in the Alpine school district!
Mostly I just spend all my time talking to old people and reading and trying to find people who will play frisbee and/or croquet with me.
it is summer time.

3 comments:

The Hungry Bookworm said...

I'm excited to see you in the blogosphere again...yeah...hip replacements could put a damper on the frisbee thing!

Ashley C. Griffiths said...

Kaity!! I want to play frisbee with you...except, a 7 month pregnant lady doesn't look too graceful running after a frisbee--if you know what I mean! love you.

hey, I am a blogger now.
ashleyandmichaelgriffiths.blogspot.com Let's be blogger buddies!

Tressa M. Gilbert said...

SUMMER. Oh hey Kaity Nieman. I know what you like. You like rainbows, and old people, and oatmeal. You like everything little thing in this whole wide world.