I thought this was a dream come true, but really it was dream come joke. so go ahead and just put your hopes down. taun taun sleeping bag. favorite features: light saber zipper pull, intestine lining. maybe some day
sometimes i find disturbing things like this, but i most always keep it to myself. you have inspired me to proudly proclaim the odd, the weird, and the unusual.
Wait wait wait. So, that DOESN'T actually exist? Because you have no idea how my heart leapt up when I saw that. It is all that I have ever wanted in life, is the thing. I think I have a new summer project. Yes. YES.
4 comments:
I need a six foot long down version one of those for when I hike across america.
sometimes i find disturbing things like this, but i most always keep it to myself. you have inspired me to proudly proclaim the odd, the weird, and the unusual.
Awesome... I need one.
Wait wait wait. So, that DOESN'T actually exist? Because you have no idea how my heart leapt up when I saw that. It is all that I have ever wanted in life, is the thing. I think I have a new summer project. Yes. YES.
Post a Comment