i'm picking up what you're putting down
i'm doing your laundry, i'm sweeping your floor
i'm drinking what you're pouring
i'm reading what you're writing
i'm analyzing the data you are collecting
i'm catching what you're throwing
i'm feeding your pets while you're out of town (?)
got anymore?
12 comments:
I'm hitting what you're pitching
I'm eatin' what you're cookin'
I'm watchin' what you're playin'
I'm killin' what you're growin'
I'm pickin' what you're plantin'
I'm breathin' what you're exhalin'
....okay, I'm ususally the queen at this... not so much today! :D
My standard is "I'm smoking what you're rolling." I'm not sure why.
oh those are awesome guys. keep them coming.
I'm picking up what you're littering.
I'm buying what you're selling.
I'm drinking what you're pouring.
I'm opening what you're packing.
I'm learning what you're teaching.
I'm fathering what you're mothering. (me and jessica use that one a lot.)
i'm nursing your baby.
that one doesn't really work. but it is a bit creepy.
i'm producing what you are smelling
i'm enjoying what you are doing
i'm misunderstanding what you're intending
i decided i would be very bad at this game since I know i would never be very good at it.
I'm singing what you're rhyming-- love your posts!
My personal favorite is, I'm catching what you're sneezing. But Dave's father/mother one is pretty dang good.
Freshman year we had the ultimate showdown. Here are a few I still remember over the past 9 years:
I'm smelling what you're cooking
I'm frosting your cake
I'm peeing in your snow
I'm climbing your ladder
I'm doing your dishes
I'm catching what you're throwing
I'm ripping what you're sewing
I'm spending what you're making
I'm contracting what you're spreading.
I'm mowing what you're growing
I'm paying what you're billing.
I'm shooting what you're passing.
I'm flowing to what you're spinning.
I'm picking up your ringing.
I'm eating what you're killing.
I'm thinking what you're telepathing
I'm adopting what you're bearing.
I'm accepting what you're propagandizing.
I'm greasing what you're rusting.
I'm eating what you're regurgitating
-Korance
I'm putting quarters in your machine.
I'm eating your leftovers.
I'm curdling what you left out.
I'm contradicting what you're saying.
I'm accepting what you're proposing.
I'm comprehending your analogy.
You could put Sterling's to music and I'd pay $.99 for it on iTunes.
haha yes please.
I'm smelling what you're stepping in
Post a Comment