Wednesday, February 4, 2009

top eight reasons i haven't bloged in a while

8. text twist
7. online scrabble
6. freerice.com
5. picking the color scheme for my monthly excel spread sheet budget
4. 642. the number of text book pages i have read in the past 3 weeks
3. blog anxiety. i can't compete with kendra's blog, so why even try
2. so there's this boy.
1. your choice!!!! whoever comes up with the most creative (or true) reason i don't blog anymore wins one real mailed thank you card. you heard me.

4 comments:

Seriously... said...

i'm laughing because when you said there was this BOY, and I clicked on the link, i thought it was a picture of dave. and that would be weird

Sarah Stout said...

These are all good reasons for not blogging. I wish I had the same good reasons. I'm still reading other people's blogs in the interim.

kirst said...

1.You see, on December 28, a very well-known and highly-respected tech blogger by the name of Om Malik suffered a heart attack that some theorized may have been caused by Mr. Malik’s job title. The thought was that Malik, only 41, was under such pressure to put out posts and opinions worthy of the reputation he had built for himself, that he caused himself so much stress his heart couldn’t oblige.

(A heart attack is just too big a risk to take. Stop blogging now.)

Kaity said...

thanks kirsten. thanks for caring.