I'm not completely undomesticated, but with school and everything- mostly i just eat cans of corn and/or green beans... so this was a step up from the norm. i think the presidents would be proud that i spent their whole day in the kitchen. i only wish they could have enjoyed this simple treat with me. no really. if that had happened this blog post would be way more interesting... and more creepy- but mostly interesting.
oat bottoms!
3 comments:
Wow... They all turned out a very similar shade of golden brown. Nicely done. I'm impressed!
Whoa, so many breads! I wish that I were a president so that I could have some.
Not only am I impressed that you made such lovely bread! But that you did it in that crazy nottingham oven that always lies about it's true temperature. (I would have assumed you cooked them somewhere else, but the lovely yellowish counter top gave it away) Nice! :) Love ya, Miss ya!
Post a Comment