Sunday, November 9, 2008

rip, my sandals (april 2005-november 2008)


these sandals have survived four summers, several dog attacks, and have been lost and found hundreds times. a few days ago, in a rousing round of three way ping pong with the nephews, they finally went the way of all the earth. some of you will be glad to see them go, but I will forever mourn their loss.
p.s. if anyone has any experience bronzing stuff, i'd love to talk with you.

4 comments:

Dave said...

wow... I'm sorry for your loss. What type of sandals were those? My Reefs are going on 8 years..

Becca said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO those sandals are a part of you and therefore a part of me! They ARE our relationship!

Karen said...

I KNOW those sandals--and I hardly see you anymore here in Paradise (well, it was paradise until people started getting all mean about things...) I will miss them and if you have a funeral instead of a bronzing, be sure to let me know....

Katy said...

Have you looked into cryogenics? I just want to make sure you have explored EVERY option before doing something we all regret.