Wednesday, November 12, 2008

pet peeves and favorites

pet peeves:
Pens that don’t work
Hanging things up
My face when I yawn
My stomach talking
How my sleeves get wet when I wash my face
When my bangs don’t work
Being bad at spelling
cilantro

Favorites:
Shadows of trees on houses
Dandelions
People who talk quiet
Oat meal
New words
Productivity
The time right before I fall asleep
The time right before I wake up
My family
Ping pong

what are your pet peeves and favorites?

7 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

I also hate when my stomach talks, which is usually loudest during sacrament meeting on fast Sunday. SO embarrassing!

Britt said...

PP:

When people are oblivious.
Gum.
People not looking around when they're walking on campus, and consequently running into me always.

Some Favorites:
Healthy food.
Chocolate-chip cookies.
Key lime pie.
Sitting with others without needing to talk.
Talking with friends.
Naps.
Babies.
Vocabulary.
Filling out forms.

Karen said...

I'm with you on the cilantro score. And it's EVERYWHERE now. People think it's cool and put it in all sorts of things that I might otherwise like.

Unknown said...

pet peeves:

Awkward communication and bullcrap.

Favorites:

So much food and beautiful music.

Jaclyn said...

I love how unique your pet peeves and favorites are-- right now, a few of my favorites are the red leaves on the trees across the street, how happy Jewels is every time I talk to her, the quirky honesty in "My So-Called Life"-- hope you're doing well!

kirst said...

erg:
fingernail clippings
dandruff (on anyone)
roaches
getting the hiccups
selfishness

yay:
clean sheets
pickles
the smell of old books
ripping open snap-button shirts
the sound of a burnt out lightbulb when you shake it

Christian said...

You probably didn't hear this story but when Dave got married my stomach growled so loud everyone turned and looked at me. I was so embarassed. Then it growled again, louder, I was more embarassed. Yeah it was weird. And embarassing.