Tuesday, November 4, 2008

my current motivation


ever since i started working with little kidos i have gained an appreciation for positive reinforcement and well structured reward systems. if it works for them, why not me? there are 44 white chocolate chips in this photograph (well, that first one is a little cut off, so we'll call it 43 and 1/2). if i eat one for every ten minutes of homework i do- i should be able to write my mid-term paper for the next 7 hours and 15 minutes.
note: according to this rate of consumption, i have consumed approximately 26 hours and 45 minutes of white chocolate chips during the creation of this post.

1 comment:

kkbonGo is a Keeper said...

Mmm white chocolate chips are my favorite! I'll eat em till i get sick. I do similar things to motivate myself. Like for every ten minutes I clean, I get to check my e-mail, or sit down and smoke, or send a text message, lol!