Sunday, September 21, 2008

favorite things of logan part one


0. this is my bike. it has lions engraved on the handle bars.
my brother traded an old pair of skis for it.


1. this is my house. it is a miracle and tender mercy.


2. this old cemetery is on campus.


3. farmers market, 13 ears/3 dollars. perfect.


4. this is a cricket i found on my house.


5. i peeled an orange in one piece.


6. this is the clock i stole from the education building.

7 comments:

Britt said...

What an incredible bike! I'm happy Logan has proven to be a happy haven for you.

Katy said...

That cricket is not my favorite thing about Logan. IT is more like, a representative of #2 on my list of arch nemeses. Oh man, I feel a blog coming on.

Becca said...

You love corn!

That cricket picture made me feel all panicky inside.

Jennifer Ricks said...

I LOVE your house. Brick is so cute!

Alan said...

It's your birthday.

Sterling said...

niiiiice bike! I got a great one, too. I may have to get a blog just to show it to you.

Kjerstin said...

I love this post. Cute. You are the best. Lets be friends. :)