"These birds are digging a hole" or something like that. Thanks for sharing!
dirty birdmaybe not my favorite, but the only one I've ever been able to use in real life situations.
I ALWAYS (and I mean that) want to show this video to people on youtube, but never know how to find it... and now I can just come to your blog :)
dirty bird. katy's right, it really is the best and most useful line.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
"These birds are digging a hole" or something like that. Thanks for sharing!
dirty bird
maybe not my favorite, but the only one I've ever been able to use in real life situations.
I ALWAYS (and I mean that) want to show this video to people on youtube, but never know how to find it... and now I can just come to your blog :)
dirty bird. katy's right, it really is the best and most useful line.
Post a Comment