Yes, yes, but the man disemboweled and climbed inside a camel as though it were a tonton. although now that you mention it, perhaps that camel was TOO MUCH like a tonton... shoot, Bear probably films all his stunts on Skywalker Ranch backlots!
Seriously though, I don't mind how much TV Magic goes into Man vs. Wild--I think Bear does some pretty crazy junk, regardless of the McDonald's perched just out of the frame.
As someone fairly familiar to the recreation field and according to the things that I have read, things other experienced professionals have told me and from my own experience I have concluded that if Bear Grylls were to do the things he did on the the show in a real survival situation he would die and if you do what he does in a real survival situation you would die as well. Surviorman is AWESOME.
2 comments:
Yes, yes, but the man disemboweled and climbed inside a camel as though it were a tonton. although now that you mention it, perhaps that camel was TOO MUCH like a tonton... shoot, Bear probably films all his stunts on Skywalker Ranch backlots!
Seriously though, I don't mind how much TV Magic goes into Man vs. Wild--I think Bear does some pretty crazy junk, regardless of the McDonald's perched just out of the frame.
As someone fairly familiar to the recreation field and according to the things that I have read, things other experienced professionals have told me and from my own experience I have concluded that if Bear Grylls were to do the things he did on the the show in a real survival situation he would die and if you do what he does in a real survival situation you would die as well.
Surviorman is AWESOME.
Post a Comment