can you guess what we are? ok i'll tell you. I am wyoming and alan is colorado. we are standing in geographical relation to each other.
Here we are thinking about candy...
Now that October is over we are focusing on the month long celebration of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). The goal is to write 50,000 words by november 30th at midnight. So far I have about 5,000 words. that's 1/10th of a novel! I was going to try to write a real story but i'm more into nonfiction- so i've decided to try to write down all of my memories from when i was little and didn't know how to write. I've always been a journal keeper but it is really interesting to see what my brain remembers all these years later. it's also fun to think about my family so much. When its done it will be like a little slice of Nieman heritage. Brothers and sisters- you should all do this and then we can compile it and publish one of those books that goes back and forth between perspectives. you know...those books that do that?
anyway. happy NaNoWriMo everyone.
5 comments:
i think you should make your memoirs more like a "choose your own adventure" book.
Thats a good idea... I think I've tried doing it before but never made it very far... guess I should just give up.
ROLLING about your costumes.
I LOVE your costumes. I'm doing NaNoWriMo too, and I think Kendra's idea is brilliant.
I love that idea. So much. The recording and sharing of memories. I think real writing and life writing is the only kind of writing I do. I hope you finished, and that your siblings joined in. I also like that you eat candy now. And the "thinking about it" picture is precious.
Post a Comment