Tuesday, September 27, 2011

fruit



the other day i went over to my friend's house and she had thoughtfully prepared a fruit salad. i'm not super into fruit but i didn't want to be rude... we got to talking about my fruit aversion and i guess i have never actually tried raspberries. soooo this is me trying to have an open minded mouth. i have since eaten four more raspberries and may think about consuming several more in the future.

6 comments:

Seriously... said...

you are so grown up. i think your blog should be entirely dedicated to you trying new foods.

Becca said...

today i picked 3 lbs. of raspberries. we should do this together, it makes eating raspberries way more fun.

Katy said...

I agree raspberries are TOTALLY weird--I think their texture is ridiculous and grotesque, but the taste is so dang good.

The Hungry Bookworm said...

Now you might like making Raspberry Scones...

Dave said...

I'm really proud of you.

Sarah Stout said...

I agree with Dave. I am also very shocked that you don't like fruit all that much. Do you like things that are sweet?