introducing: 'Hosmer'
featuring: a kickstand, some rust, and squeaky brakes.
today hosmer and i made the trek to and from school WAY faster than the bus. i was so proud of this little guy- especially on the way home when it was POURING. I got so wet, even a homeless guy commented- and they get wet a lot. I was riding across the street and he yelled at me "YOU ARE ALL WET!" it was cute. anyway. i'm really grateful for hosmer and all he does for me. it's been a battle to get a hold of a decent bike around here-I'm glad the search is over. Mostly i'm glad to not have to spend so much time hanging out on craigslist.
3 comments:
Good for you! I love having a bike now, and I ride it to my externship every day. Riding in the rain is fun, unless it is cold. :)
We heard they had flash flood in Boston yesterday...we were in Utah for Dane's wedding...glad you got your bike!
I like.
PS I have really squeaky brakes, too!
Post a Comment