Wednesday, July 8, 2009

everything but a rollercoaster

this was most definitely the BEST fourth of july that i ever did see. i got to seen neil diamond, i played a lot of uno, i went to the beach, ate some corn on the cob, wore my cut offs, saw about 2 million americans, and the fireworks were so close they could have killed us- but instead i only suffered a temporary threshhold shift and the pain that comes with knowing i will probably never see a better fireworks show for the rest of my life. the only thing that could have made this situation better was doing it all while on a rollercoaster...but i'll take it.



stephanie (left) cut offs + sunburn (center) molly (right)



i am being so patient- waiting for neil to come out.


i know you can't see him, but you can feel his presence right?



just taking a nap before the fire works.



proof of friends... or at least proof that i was able to coerse some strangers to be in a picture with me.

2 comments:

Seriously... said...

I'm a little offended that Cleveland 4th of July '07 isn't your top 4th of july!!! come on!!! humidity??? Sparklers????? Corn?????? I believe we even went to the kiddy amusement park where you rode a roller coaster (at least pretty close to the 4th of July...)

anyway...glad you're kinda having fun. You probably don't even remember who I am.

Britt said...

Neil Diamond! Painfully jealous, but I do feel his presence from the photo. Glad you're having such a rad summer!