Friday, July 11, 2008

i have ever made

it seems to me that lots of people post about things that they make. so-in an effort to assimilate-here are some things that i have made. this is the first cake i have ever made.
this is one of the best memories i have ever made.

this is the most sincere platypus mouth i have ever made.
this is the most lifelike cheese likeness of the thinker i have ever made.
this is the best and last scrabble game i have ever made with my friend bradley.

this is the only longboard dave and i have ever made and silk screened together.
this is the worst tasting cake i have ever made.
this is the saddest face i have ever made.


3 comments:

Dave said...

it makes me really happy that I'm in some way connected to many of these creations. Even the best memory was taken by me.... so in away that's a memory that I made... for you.

Britt said...

This is a superior blog, Kaity.

Sarah Stout said...

I love the first cake you've ever made! It makes me happy. Those little round sugar toppers (trying to be creative and not call them "balls") are an incredibly classy addition to any cake or cupcake. I've been reading a lot about baking recently, and your blog reminded me that I need to get out there and do it! :)