it's like he knows if i get in bed. first i nurse him for like 1/2 an hour. then i spend another 15 minutes trying to get aaaaallllll the burps out of him. then i spend another 10 minutes rocking him. when i finally get up the nerve to try to transfer him to his bed, he some how goes from being totally zonked to wide awake. that's good, right? you are suppose to put them down when they are awake, right? then you are suppose to spend the next 25 minutes holding a binky in and singing "nephi's courage" over and over and over again, ya? then i sneak out carefully placing my feed on the 4 places that don't squeak.
if i get in bed, he wakes up.
if i sit here on the couch, he at least won't cry.
how does he know?
how do babies know?
where is this kind of sleep at 4 am?
3 comments:
i still remember where all the unsqueeky boards were in our apartment in SF. and i DON'T know why they wont sleep that soundly during the night. and YES, he does know.
OH MY GOSH! I hated those days and nights... Harrison seriously did the EXACT same thing at that age. Finally, I got so sick of waiting for him to fall asleep because I felt like it was sucking my life away (literally sometimes I'd help him fall asleep in his crib/bassinet and it would take up to an hour or more) that I caved in and just started not caring and started just straight-up rocking him to sleep. I finally felt like I had so much time after that.
In fact, I still rock him to sleep. I'm lucky in the fact that even though I rock him to sleep, he usually sleeps through the night and will fall back asleep on his own if he wakes up (unless he needs a diaper change or needs to burp). Sometimes it's a chore, but most times I enjoy it and am glad I get to hold my baby who doesn't like to be cuddled any more except when I rock him to sleep. Maybe I'm a bad parent. Maybe I'm a good parent. Either way, I realized I had to do what I was able to do!
شركة عزل خزانات بابها
korean porn
Post a Comment