Wednesday, February 2, 2011

federal government mormon ads

this is why i am glad the federal government doesn't get to teach religion in public school...
it takes this...
and turns it into this...


chipmunks? ok.

7 comments:

The Hungry Bookworm said...

They don't even look like very nice chipmunks...more like moles..

Unknown said...

Actually they are marmots which makes it even worse. I am so glad they don't take charge of mormon ads!

Hannabeth said...

I am so glad you're blogging again. This made me laugh. You're great. (I really don't have a clever comment for this post, so I'm going to leave it at that.)

RLF said...

I hate to say it, but marmots aren't that important.

Celia said...

Umm. That is hysterical. Haha!

Karen said...

What happiness! You are blogging again, If I send reaffirming comments will you keep it up? It makes me happy to see what you are up to!

Brigg and Dianne said...

Hi, you don't know me. I'm Dustin's cousin, my name is Dianne. I was just blog-jumping, and I just came from Kendra's blog. I just wanted to tell you that this made me laugh so hard!